Thursday, May 31, 2012



My husband and I decided to recheck our areas.  We also went back to the spot of my weird reaction behind the huge boulder.  We checked and took some pictures but nothing unusual.  When we got into the car I talked my husband into exploring a nearby area that may have an abandoned illegal campsite.  We were told that some people had set up a campsite illegally.  Something scared them away.  They left everything.  All the equipment-everything.  Didn't come back to retrieve any of it.  Wow, whatever scared them, it must have been bad.  We think it was  Big Foot related because of reports that I have read that are similar.

So we drove over to the area.  This is the first time we have been there.  We start exploring.  Of course we explored more sideways than forward.  As usual we become separated.  My husband follows the game trails going into the ravines and cliffs.  I follow the game trails that may contain prints or tree breaks.  Didn't see my husband for a couple of hours.

I followed a game trail that was leading into a big ravine with rocks and boulders.  I was looking for prints.  The scrub oak in this area was about 3 feet high and dense.  As I stepped around and by a tiny clearing I saw something black on the ground. At first I thought it was black netting. I picked it up with a twig because I did not want to touch it. It was hair! It was not fur but HAIR! It was shiny and did not look like any type of hair I have seen before. Could it be fake hair? I pulled out my evidence collecting kit. I carefully put it in a paper bag and then in my backpack. I looked around and saw a small watering hole close by.

Facts:
  • The hair was found away from the main trail.  I was following a game trail.  It was not an area used by people.
  • There was densely packed scrub oak that was 3 feet high.
  • It was clump of tangled hair.  Not fur.
  • Broken twigs and leaves were beside the hair.
  • The color was black.
  • It was very shiny in the sunlight.
  • Didn't look like real human hair
  • When not in the sun it is a flat black color
 I'm thinking a million thoughts about this hair:  Why would a clump of tangled hair be there?  Or if it is fake hair how did it get there?  Big Foot?

The only logical thing I could come up after I surveyed the scene: A hairy something was coming from the watering hole and some hair became tangled in the scrub oak. The winds knocked it off the scrub oak and landed in the small clearing where I found it. 

This clueless person thinks it may be Big Foot hair.

That is not all I found on this day.  I found a rock cairn in a spot where I wasn't expecting to find one. I found it while exploring an area right next to some cliffs and ravines. As usual it was not in a spot where people would normally be in. It is the photo in this post.

According to another investigator this may be a communication tool to me from a bipedal primate.  As clueless as I am, this has me more clueless.  I have some theories and ideas about this.  I will explore this with you another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment