Monday, May 28, 2012


I took this picture during the time I had a weird experience.  In the background there was a giant boulder.  As I was walking, I popped into this area.  I wanted to check this spot because I found some tree breaks directly west of this spot and wanted to see if there were more.  As soon as I walked a few steps behind the boulder my heart started to race and I felt all panicky.  I took a few deep breathes.  With the information I had gleaned from the Internet and the sightings I have read, I suspected that there was a Big Foot nearby.  He/she must have been watching some activities in front of the boulder and I startled it.  To right of the photo and where you can't see is where I think it was.  I decided to stay, act clueless and walk around like I was interested in taking pictures.  I was careful not to venture over to the right or try to take pictures in that area.  Then I noticed this tree.  The branch you see was twisted and broken off but still attached to the tree.  This break was about 8 feet high.  During this whole time I was still feeling anxious and my heart was racing.  It never intensified or lessened.  After about 10-15 minutes I decided to try to find my husband and left.

In all my exploring before and since, I have not had this happen again.  I have been back several times to this spot.  Nothing.  My gut tells me I had an encounter with a Big Foot and I don't want to again.  I never saw or heard anything but my instincts were telling something was in there and caused this. 

Whether you believe this or not, it doesn't matter.  I was the one to experienced this and I know what happened.  This clueless person had an experience that can't be explained.

Onward clueless!  The journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment