Monday, May 7, 2012


What do I do now?  I went back and analyzed what I do know.  This helped to point me to an area to investigate.  What criteria did I use?
  • A place to hide such as woods or forest
  • Water source
  • Food source that is available
  • Any reports of sightings in a certain location
Pike National Forest has almost 1 million acres of wilderness.  There are many areas that would fit this criteria.  I felt like I was looking for a needle in a haystack.  A 7-8 foot tall needle. 

A couple of friends and I scouted a state park next to Pike National Forest.  This is where the picture of deer came from.  What was amazing about this, the deer were not afraid of me.  I was less than 30 feet from him.  I wonder if this changes when it gets close to dusk?  The park closes at 5:00.  No people to see anything.  Umm...this may be a clue to look closer to home?

Then luck happened to me.  I was driving a couple of days after Christmas.  There was about 5-6 inches of snow on the ground.  I spotted some foot prints that could be Big Foot.  I contacted someone locally who investigates reports.  We met and he pointed me to the spot I now investigate.  I have found some signs that there may be a family of Big Foot at this location for the last 5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment