Sunday, June 3, 2012



????????

As you look at this picture, to right of the tree break in the middle of the photo, there is a shadow to the left of a tree.  This is one of those photos that may or may not have something peeking at me while I took this photo.  If you ask for my opinion it is a shadow but some have said this could be a Big Foot.  I went back and retook the picture and the shadow was not there.  This clueless person is totally clueless about this.  This is why I enjoy this adventure.  The mystery and probabilities keeps it interesting.  I have been told that Big Foot keeps to the shadows and will peek around a tree.  This photo is one of my favorites.  Not because there may be a Big Foot in the photo but because of the possibilities of having one right there a few feet from me and I was completely clueless.  You gotta love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment