Sunday, May 6, 2012

Did you know that Big Foot has been sighted in every state but Hawaii?  That was a big surprise for me.  Another surprise for me was the number of police officers, firemen, biologists, park rangers, scientists and hunters that have made a report of their incident.

That makes you wonder about the possibilities.  The big one I wonder about is how often people actually have had some type of interaction with Big Foot.  Another one I wonder about is that there may be something BIG, hairy, upright and fast running around in our woods and forests.  This is not some far away place but close to where we live.  In fact I live not too far away from several sightings.  My imagination goes wild when I think about it.

As I started to learn more I became more determined to find out more.  There is so much information.  There are over 100 sightings in my state alone.  As I read the sightings from 2-3 websites, a pattern of similarities became apparent to me.  They were curious about women and children.  They eat meat.  They like to throw rocks and make bone-chilling sounds.   

I went on my first expedition last fall.  I flew to another state for the expedition.  I was excited and nervous.  The whole time there I was so worried about Big Foot touching my tent at night that I slept very little.  Big Foot must have pitied me because he visited 2 other campsites but left me alone.  To my relief.

Armed with the knowledge from the expedition and what I have learned on the web, I felt ready to venture into the wilds looking for the elusive primates.  I thought it would be easy to find a spot and I would find them.  WRONG!  All I did was try to get my friend and I killed.  We went down a "road" but it really was a foot path disguised as a road.  We almost went over into the ravine twice and had a flat tire from smacking a boulder that had the nerve to be on the "road"!  How we made it back to civilization alive with only a flat tire is beyond me.  The good Lord was looking out for us.  Praise God!

This little incident made me regroup and redo my strategy.  Being prepared and knowing where you are going is part of my researching now.  Next time I post I will tell you how I have been lucky in where I am researching now.  I have found tree breaks, possible hand prints, footprints and hair in my location that I am now investigating.

No comments:

Post a Comment