Thursday, May 17, 2012


This is one of my photos I took because I am not sure what to think.  Behind the big tree in the middle is a strand of scrub oak.  On the left is a game trail.  Deer bed down in there.  On the right is a trail used by people.  I have been looking at this strand of trees for about 2 1/2 months.  It looks like branches and twigs have been added and woven into it over time.  It could be from wind damage but the branches and twigs don't match the trees.  There is a hidden spot almost like a room inside of this.  Even in the winter time you can not see inside.  You have to walk back and go through the strand of trees from the back. 

What is it?  Is this an active imagination going wild?

I'll be honest with you.  I have searched all over this area.  There are tons of strands of scrub oak everywhere.  This is the only one that has caught my attention.  I now keep a photo diary on it. 

Is this some place Big Foot uses to rest or hunt or get out of the weather?  I don't know. 

This is one of my clueless moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment