How did I know this location would be a good one to explore? What was the contributing factor for this location? I can answer that with 2 simple reasons:
- 2 reported sightings within 7 miles.
- One tree break next to a year round stream.
Why do some investigators able to find locations of Bigfoot related activities while many do not?
Is there some mystery to this success?
In my 2 years of investigating I have been fairly successful in being able to locate Bigfoot activity. Is there a reason why I have been able to do this with some degree of success?
- I do my homework. I will research areas of known activities. Maps and the Internet are crucial resources for me.
- Then I will actually drive and look at promising locations.
- Signs of Bigfoot activity at promising locations will tell you if you are looking in the right direction.
- Then getting in there and exploring the location.
So gather your information and get out there! You will not regret it. This journey is fascinating and compelling.