Monday, August 6, 2012



You have heard the saying about the way to a man's heart is through his stomach?  I decided to use this in my endeavor with the Big Foot family.  What type of food?  I decided to start with simple that would be available here in Colorado and not processed.  Sweet, crisp apples!

I talked my neighbor into going with me.  I quickly made a beaded necklace to give with the apples.  I wore the necklace to my research area.  I had decided to bring 5 apples.  I suspected that there may be 5-6 Big Foot in this research area.  The prints I have found lead me to this conclusion.

Now where do I leave my gifts?  How do I let them know about the gifts?  I had an idea of where but not exactly what spot to leave my gifts.  We walked into the area I was sure they were in but would not intrude.  I had decided to find a big flat boulder to use as my gifting rock.  I would whoop and knock to get their attention after I placed the apples and necklace.  We walked around and in the distance up the ravine was the perfect rock.  We walked/climbed up there.  I knocked on trees and walked around.  In the clearing I played with my necklace.  We heard some movements to the left of the rock and above the rock.  I announced what I was going to do and then made a big deal out of taking my necklace off and putting around the apples.  We took pictures.  I whooped and knocked several times.  The movements were closer but we were not able to see anything.  Then we left.

I came back the next day by myself.  I unknowingly did not put my SD card back into my camera.  I started talking and making a lot of noises to announce my presence.  When I climbed up close enough to see the rock I saw nothing on the rock!  I walked into the area to look around.  The apples and necklace was gone!!  I noticed that 2 of the apples were on the ground next to another boulder that lead to the stream at the edge of the ravine.  It was then I discovered I could not take anymore pictures.  I made the decision to go back home to get my SD card and possibly have my husband come back with me.  It would be getting dark when I came back.  I quickly called my husband and went and picked him up along with my SD card.  I was excited about what I found.

When I returned with my husband I had decided to make a circular search of the area.  I looked at the apples on the ground, looked for the necklace, looked for prints or impressions around the rock.  I had brushed the ground around the rock the day before in hopes of impressions/prints would be left.

This is what I found:

  • Three of the apples were missing.  I never did find any evidence of them.
  • The 2 apples had bite marks on them.  The bite marks looked like large human bite marks.  It looked like something bit into the apples and then spit the apples pieces out.  One apple had only one large bite mark.  Both apples did not have the look of deer or rodent bites.  Bear would have eaten all of the apples.
  • I found 3 very large foot impressions around the rock. 
  • Where did the necklace go?  I never did find it.
  • Some stick formations left by the rock.
When we were looking around we heard movements and some whooping to the left and across the ravine.  We walked behind the boulder where the apple pieces were found.  We saw movement in the trees up the ravine.  Some large birds flew up out of the trees in that area.  I turned on my video camera.  I saw eye shine in the trees looking down at us from across the ravine.  We kept hearing/seeing movements all around us.  I recorded for about 6 minutes and then the eye shine left. 
I whooped and knocked as we left.  It was getting dark and we did not want to be caught in the dark there.

I checked my camera and I have eye shine recorded!  It looked like twinkling LED lights.  They were white.  The eye shine moved back and forth from one side to the other side of the tree. 

This clueless person had something rather remarkable happened and how do you explain it?  There was something/somethings out there.  We saw/heard movements.  Eye shine?  I have never seen anything like it before.  When I explained the eye shine to another researcher who have seen it before it matches exactly to what they have seen.

YA GOTTA LOVE IT!




No comments:

Post a Comment