Thursday, August 9, 2012



For the next 3 weeks my husband and I went to the research spot 2-4 times each week.  I carried a wooden bat in my research backpack to knock and we brought different types of fruit with us.  What we noticed during this time:

  • Loud whistling was heard as soon as we came into the forest.  I didn't think anything strange other than it was loud and was always following us while we were at the gifting area.  The second week we were there I whistled back and I got an answer!  Then I whistled a little tune.  I did this 3 more times and the same thing happened.  Same happened the next week.  After that we started to whistle the same tune when we go in.  Sometimes we hear the loud whistle or a repeat of our tune.  I have these whistles recorded on my audio recorder that is strapped to my backpack.
  • When we would hear rustling around us, we noticed across from us on the other side of the ravine, some big birds roosting in a big pine would suddenly fly into the air.  The birds never did this when we were under the tree.
  • We would hear wood knocks, possible rock clacking, see movements in the brush and whooping.  One time when we were leaving the area there was 3 distinct knocks.
  • The food is always taken.  No more food found on the ground.  We use a paper bowl to hold the fruit.  This way if bear, deer or other animals eat the fruit, they would knock the bowl off the rock.  The bowl was never found on the ground when we return to investigate.  We were told if it is Big Foot they would leave the bowl on the rock and may leave gifts.
  • Only interested in the food we leave.  Did not take any items I would leave them that I thought they may be interested in.
  • Stick formations found by the gifting rock.
  • New tree arches around the gifting rock area.
  • 2 new tree breaks by the gifting area.
  • Impressions of something BIG laying close to the gifting rock.
  • They love strawberries.  We have had pine twigs, feathers and rocks left to us when we leave strawberries.
This went on through the first week of June.  We would go different times of the day.  This was exciting and we never knew what we would find next.

SQUATCH ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment