Monday, August 27, 2012



We found this right next to the gifting rock.  As you can see there is a marble with the stick diagram.  We did not make this and this is one of the marbles we have left as a gift at one time.  This is not the first stick diagram we have found.   A few weeks earlier another similar one was found.  Both with sticks and a marble in the middle.  We have some theories on what it means but nothing concrete.  I have found some other diagrams with rocks that were left for me in another area.  Again I'm not sure what it means.

I have had some talks with other investigators about these diagrams.  I have an idea what it may mean but again I am not 100% sure.  It may be a map telling us where to look.  When we look in the area we think this is pointing to, we found on a flat rock a directional arrow!  It was made out of rocks and sticks.  This is in a remote and very rugged area.  We had to climb boulders and trees to get to the top of the cliff.

This smart, human smart primate is trying to tell me something but I'm somewhat clueless.

The journey of discovery continues.  This clueless person will continue to endeavor in her search to discover the mysteries of this fascinating North American primate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment