Saturday, August 25, 2012



I had mentioned in my last post about the Big Foot family may be testing or teasing my husband and I.  The marble in this picture was placed on the gifting rock with some fruit about 2 weeks before I took this picture.  When we went back to check on it a few days after placing the marble/fruit, the fruit was gone and no marble.  We checked the ground and surrounding area for the marble.  Nothing.  Didn't think too much because they have taken the beaded necklace I made for them about a month and half ago.  Still haven't seen that necklace or beads/string.

Since we announce ourselves every time we go in with our voices and whistles, they must watch us the whole time.  I am convinced that this is true because of this marble.  You may be wondering why.  Why would I come up with this conclusion?

On this day that I took this photo, I brought fruit including bananas.  I wanted to see if they would eat the bananas.  Usually we would eat a new fruit at the rock to show how to eat it or that it is OK to eat.  This time I wanted to see if they would figure it out without us showing them.  We decided to go to the other rock to leave the bananas and fruit but first stopped at this gifting rock to see if we see anything new or unusual.  Nothing new or different.  We hiked/climbed up to the other rock by the nest/structure.  We explored that area for about 30 minutes and left the fruit and banana on the rock.  I whooped and knock to let them know we had left them some goodies.  I told them in a loud voice that we hope they like the banana.

As we climbed down we decided to stop at the first gifting rock because I wanted to leave another banana and fruit there too.  We get over there 10 minutes later.  While I was putting the fruit in the bowl, I also put another marble next to the bowl.  My husband asked me about the marble and I wasn't paying too much attention and told him that yes I have put the marble there, thinking he is talking about the one I just placed on the rock next to the fruit.

I took some pictures of what I did and climbed down to the trail next to the rock when I noticed a marble on the ground by the rock.  I asked my husband about the marble and he said he pointed it out to me a few minutes ago.  I told him that the marble I was talking about was on the rock and pointed to it. 

THAT MARBLE WAS NOT THERE 40 MINUTES BEFORE!  We had checked that area carefully.  It was not there before.

I checked my photos from two weeks before and it was the marble we left 2 weeks ago and haven't seen it since.

I am convinced that this family of Big Foot is trying to figure us out.  To see what we notice and what we don't.  I think of it as a scavenger hunt with us as the ones finding while they watch.  To watch us find their nest, foot prints, knuckle prints, tree breaks, boundary markers, whooping and to let them know we know they are there with whoops and knocks has them curious about us.

I'm telling you, "YA GOTTA LOVE IT! 

I'M LOV'N IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment