Tuesday, September 11, 2012



I have read reports about Big Foot visiting campgrounds.  I wondered if I could find one and see what happens.  For Memorial Day Weekend, my husband and I took our 2 daughters camping at a campground in the Pike National Forest.  The campground was selected because of its location.  It was filled with families.  We explored around and behind the campground.  We found evidence of Big Foot activity!  We decided we needed to come back.

I had talked to another female investigator about this spot.  Just the 2 of us decided to come in the middle of July.  About 2 weeks before there were many fires in Colorado.  The campground is not too far from one of them.  Thankfully not too close.

We had multiple activity while there.  Knocks, whoops and a rock thrown.  We were so excited.  Who would have guessed that this would happen in a campground and not in the middle of nowhere.  People are so unaware of their surroundings.  No wonder Big Foot is able to hide from us.

This clueless person has decided that the campgrounds in Colorado need to be explored for signs of Big Foot.  So far we have visited 2 and found signs at both.

I will continue my journey of discovery at the research spot but will also explore the many campgrounds in Colorado.  I have a busy and full schedule ahead.

Clueless is excited about what she will discover next.  Squatch on!!!!!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment