Saturday, February 2, 2013

 
One of the joys of researching a spot is the opportunity to investigate a sighting report that may be related.   Last weekend I had the pleasure to do this.  What is amazing about this sighting is the distance from the research spot and the location.  I learned many things from this sighting report.  My thanks goes out to SIR investigator Brad Corliss.  He was kind enough to share his knowledge he has learned over the years at his research spot. 
  • Distances of over 10 plus miles is possible.  Need cover such as wooded open spaces and ravines/gulches to travel.
  • May visit urban areas for food.  Will eat pet food left on decks and patios.  The night before garbage day is all you can eat buffet for them.
  • As long as there is a place to hide with lots of cover with water source anything is possible.
  • They may revisit an area every 6-9 days if there is good food and water sources.
  • Never think something is not possible for BigFoot.  They are resourceful and human smart.  Don't under estimate them ever!
I am 99% sure the sighting happened.  I was able to find a 11 inch impression with toes about 1 1/2 miles from the sighting in a wooded gulch that goes right up to the sighting spot.  My mind just spins with the possibilities of this smart resourceful group that I am researching.  This has made me more determined to learn as much as possible about them.
 
So this journey continues with its twists and turns.
 
SQUATCH ON!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment