Monday, February 18, 2013


I had in previous posts talked about finding evidence of BigFoot in urban areas.  In fact I had investigated a sighting that happen a few weeks ago in a very urban area.  My findings does suggest that they are in these areas with the right environment.  So with this in mind I went and did some urban squatching this morning.  I had explored this area in December but wanted to go back and show my husband.  This area is being used by them I think as a corridor to move from one hot spot to another.  There is wildlife (food) here and lots of water and cover.  A perfect place to use and travel without being detected by people.

In December I had found some tree breaks, structures and 2 prints with toes.  Today I found more tree breaks and one structure that may be BF related.  I wanted to go look under one of the bridges for prints.  This was where I had found the 2 prints in December.  The trail was closed for some reason.  It was blocked off.  We circumvented part of the closed off area by following the creek but was not able to get to the bridge. 

My big question-why was this trail closed?  My husband said they had posted on the web it was closed for repairs but we did not see any signs of work or construction.  Absolutely nothing.  No signs of activity anywhere on this trail or surrounding area.   

Now I am going to surmise a bit because of what we saw and didn't see while there.  In fact my husband remarked on the same thing.  I'm thinking that someone saw SOMETHING and the town decided to close the trail for a couple of weeks because of this.  The spot that is closed off is where I had found a couple of structures, tree breaks and 2 prints with toes.  I have no doubt that they are using this area and maybe someone saw something.    

My journey of discovery has many unexpected surprises and wonderful/exciting finds.  When I say that I'm not sure where this is taking me, I really mean it.  The sense of wonderment and amazement continues week after week.  I hope I have shared this with you as much as I can.  My clueless moments still come every week but my confidence in my growing knowledge has expanded tremendously.

My main area of research is still a priority but I am staying away from that spot so they don't have the stress of me going into their space during the cold winter.  I do not want to give them a reason to move.  I will be visiting the gifting rock next week.  I am anxious to see what is there.  I have missed them and hopefully they have missed me.

With my new knowledge of these human smart beings using the urban areas.  I will be doing what I call urban squatching at least once a month.  I am confident that these areas are being used by the family I have been researching this past year.  If it is another family then I will be expanding my friendship to another group.  Who knows where this will take me.

Squatch On!  



No comments:

Post a Comment