Sunday, June 24, 2012


As you look at this picture it looks like what you would find while hiking in the forest of Colorado.  If you have been researching and exploring for a bipedal primate in Colorado, there are several points in this picture that would grab your attention.  First is the arch in the front of the picture.  Also you can see the branch wedged between two trees by the boulder in the right side of the picture.  This grabbed my attention because of both and a game trail in the middle of the picture.  So I carefully walked over to the branch laying sideways between the two trees.  At first I thought it was made from the wind.  But I looked at the ends and noticed that the ends were wedged in and weaved into the two trees.  That is not natural.  I looked around the area and found more arches and tree breaks.  It seemed like whatever/whoever did this wanted to make other animals only walk on the game trail.  I have been told that Big Foot does this to the deer.  This makes it easier to catch.  Make sense.  I read where a hunter has made a video on how to make tree breaks and to make use of the brush and trees to steer the deer where you want them to go.  How ironic that man is imitating what is being done naturally by another primate who is much bigger and stronger.  Who can make their tree breaks with just their strength.

I went to a conference about Big Foot at the end of April.  Then I went on a car tour of Picketwire Canyon to look at dinosaur tracks.  I was gone from my research spot for a couple of weeks.  It was nice but I missed my exploring.  In some ways I was glad I did this.  During the month of May I started to have some interactions with the Big Foot family located at my research spot.  I will share some of them in my next blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment