Saturday, June 16, 2012


I was so excited about finding the hand prints that I went investigating by myself the next weekend.  I was a little nervous but determined to go.  Since I found the hand prints by the water I decided to go back and recheck that spot. 

It had rained and the area was now under water.  I walked around a few bends where there were still sand.  I spotted a large foot print.  AGAIN it was in an inaccessible place across the stream.  I took off my socks and shoes and rolled up my pants.  In I went and checked the large print.  It was 16 inches.  I measured all the prints beside it and they ranged from 9-12 inches.  I took pictures and decided to follow the sand to another spot and I found a 14 inch print with toes!  I took pictures.  The above picture is the 14 inch  print.  I now have 2 different sized prints.  There are a least 2 bipedal primates here.

I now pack a small towel and water shoes in my backpack.  It keeps getting heavier and heavier.

ONWARD CLUELESS, ONWARD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment