Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My neighbor and I was hiking one nice April morning in my research area.  We were enjoying the weather and how nice it was.  This was not a planned outing to look for the evidence of Big Foot.  My neighbor was curious and wanted to see the area.  This is my favorite area and could not say no. 

Yes, I did bring my Big Foot backpack with all my stuff including my camera.  Thank goodness!

I stopped at a few spots along the creek.  I noticed some raccoon tracks and around the bend I spotted what is seen in the picture.  I took out my binoculars and looked across to the other side.  Hand prints!!!

I looked around and there was no easy way for me to get to those prints.  I took off my socks and shoes.  Thank goodness I was wearing capris.  Just rolled them up a little.  Waded across an icy, 3 foot deep stream to look.  I was so excited.

It looked like something/someone was trying to grabbed something off the sand.  The fingers were extra thick, the thumb was located lower than what is expected for a human and the location of the prints was isolated and not easy to get to.  The measurements was in the realm of human size but the dermal ridges that I saw were lines going down with no swirls. 

It is possible that this could be human but the facts also say it is possible that something else made these prints.  Since I saw the prints and I know what human prints look like, I lean towards the possibility it could be Big Foot.

YOU GOTTA LOVE IT!!!

Onward clueless, onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment