Saturday, June 9, 2012


This clueless person wanted to search and discover the mystery of Big Foot.  From what I have read and seen before I started this journey was limited to what the mainstream media doled out.  I wanted to go search for the "giant, upright ape" in our woods and forest.  As I researched I was surprised at some of what I have read or heard.  There are many theories out there about Big Foot.  Right now most of what is read or heard is theories that are not done scientifically.  There is protocol and procedures that should be followed if you want to be taken seriously.  When you do not all the research and findings come under a microscope of doubt.  Right now we have many who are researching but it is not under the established protocols of our science community.  You have many individuals and organized groups doing this.  Now that I have said this many in the world of Big Foot will be angry and upset.  But the fact of the matter is that this is true.  How can you be taken seriously if you don't do your research in a manner that is professional and scientific?

I am not doubting or putting down the efforts of individuals who have success with their research of Big Foot.  What do they have to support their findings if this is done in a manner that will not support what they have discovered?   Talk is cheap.  Hard evidence is needed to back up what a person has found.  There are some who say they don't need the evidence because they know the truth.  The only problem with that is that they will never be taken seriously and there will be doubt. 

My goal in this voyage to learn as much as possible and to use science to back up my findings.  I know that there is an huge upright primate in our woods and forests.  I am determined to prove this so there is no doubt.

My challenge to the Big Foot community is to use what they have learned and to prove it in scientific manner.  This way there is no doubt.  Yes, I know there are circumstances with this amazing primate that has made it difficult.  We need to use what we do know and to come up with a plan that will work.  I never did say this would be easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment