Saturday, March 23, 2013


When I am out investigating and come across a ravine such as this one.  I get all excited and my sense of squatchiness comes alive.  It is areas such as this that grabs my attention.  This ravine spills into a year round creek.  It is close to where I have found hand and foot prints.  Also I found a big double tree break close by.  All of these factors makes my squatchy feelings go on alert.  There is something up there just waiting for me to explore.  Once it is warmer and I can wade across the creek I will be venturing into this intriguing spot.

What is so amazing about my main research area are spots such as this one.  The family of BigFoot who live here have a beautiful and rugged spot that they call home.  It calls me to come and see what else I will find. 

So my friends it is Squatch On!

Onward we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment