Saturday, March 30, 2013


I had the pleasure of camping this past week with fellow SIR investigators.  Winter still has a grip on the mountains here in Colorado.  Not a lot of snow but still cold.  It was great to go out exploring and having 6 pairs of eyes looking.

My first day there was great.  I found a track of snow prints, heard steps walking around me while in the facilities tent after dark, saw eye shine and woke up to hear a series of wood knocks.  Not bad for clueless person.

My learning curve continues to expand when I am able to network and spend time with more experienced researchers.  Now I know what eye shine looks like.  Hearing clear distinct wood knocks close by helps you discern the difference between them and rock clacks.  The wood on wood sound is very different from the sharp twang of rock clacks.

As I continue to learn it is still apparent that being clueless in this endeavor will be a lifelong one.  The more I look the more questions I have.  It seems like I ask more questions than anything else.  This keeps me searching for the answers even though after 1 year it is still more questions than answers.  What an intriguing mystery I have embarked on.  I love it!

So we continue on the journey to unlock the hidden answers to this mysterious being that we call BigFoot/Sasquatch.

SQUATCH ON!

There will be a more detailed report of this camping trip on the SIR website soon. You are welcome to check it out. www.sasquatchinvestigations.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment