Monday, March 11, 2013


The first weekend of March I had come across a tree break that I call a fence posting because it reminded me of a fence.  I know I came across in my last post that this find was not a big deal but in fact I think it is.  I would like to explain why.

In the first photo you can see my husband standing by this break.  You will notice how big this tree was.  This is no sapling tree.  It is tall enough to span the ravine.

In the second photo you can see that one part was pushed to the left and another part to the right and then down.  There is no evidence of twisting from the wind or another tree falling on it.  It literally looked like something grabbed it and pushed it apart and then down.  It took a tremendous amount of strength to do this.

As my husband and I walked around it we were shocked at the power of who had done this.  There were 3 tree breaks behind this fence posting.  All about 9-10 feet tall.  If this was a message of how big and powerful of who did this then I get it.  I may not understand all of it but I get it. 

I'm telling you that no bear or mountain lion did this.  No way a man did this without tools or equipment. 

It is these signs that I have come across that hits home that they are BIG.

Squatch On!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment