Sunday, January 12, 2014


I started this blog to document my experiences while out investigating Bigfoot.  I was completely ignorant about anything Sasquatch.  When I started I was so frustrated at the lack of knowledge and field experience I had.  I wanted help but did not know where to turn or who to contact.  This frustration fueled this blog into fruition.  My hope is that others who are experiencing this frustration will be able to use my blog to help them in their journey of discovery.  I will be honest with you.  I have come a long way in my journey but I will never be an expert.  I feel I will always be clueless because there are always more questions than answers in my quest.  When I figure out one thing then another 10 questions emerge.  That is the nature of this endeavor.  That is why you have to be patient and willing to work hard for little results.

So with my limited amount of knowledge, what can I tell you that will help you the most?  The most important aspect of this endeavor is realizing that you are not in control when you are investigating.  I cannot make them do anything.  Much less show themselves.  That is why they have been so successful in staying hidden.  All I can do is to be in the right place at the right time and cross my fingers.  By studying primate behavior and knowing something about them can help but in the end it is their choice.

I feel there is a reason why people end up doing stuff such as this.  In my next blog I will go over what I take with me while out in the field.  This is important if you are evidence driven like I am.  How do you know the size of prints or the distance or height of found evidence without having the correct tools to help you?

So my friends we will continue this journey together.  Sharing and learning together.

SQUATCH ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment