Sunday, May 19, 2013


In earlier posts I had talked about static and clicking that my audio recorder had picked up during 2 separate occasions when I ventured into the area going up to the nest.  I had Tony another SIR investigator listen to it.  He was intrigued and made a copy of the 2 occasions.  I knew he would be interested because he is in the process of making a documentary on the sizzling/zapping phenomena that Big Foot direct towards people.  I have stated in previous posts that some people in the Big Foot community feel it is infra sound but SIR and I feel that it may be more electrical in nature.  The possibility it may be both is another wrinkle in this mystery.  As I think on what I know and experienced it may be both.  If you asked me a few weeks ago I would have said it was electrical and not infra sound but  as a person who tries to look at all the evidence there are clues pointing to both.  I have decided to let the evidence lead me to where the truth lies.

What is very interesting to me is that most of the reports has physical signs of this being manifested in the affected people.  I am included in this when I was zapped over a year ago when I inadvertently came across one while it was watching children playing on rocks.  The 2 incidents with the static and clicking last month was different.  I felt/heard nothing and only found out when I listened to my audio.  That alone tells me that there is more to this puzzle than what most people have been thinking. 

I am wondering if they have a young one now.  This may be why I was being scanned.  When I had ventured into the nesting and surrounding area last summer and fall my audio did not pick up any static or clicking.   In fact this is the first time at this location that I have recorded static and clicking.  With this in mind I will be doing some modifications to how I will be investigating my research area.  I will keep you posted on how this plays out.  My intent is not to put them on high alert or have them scare me out of the area.  I will to be respectful and let them call the shots.  They will let me know when they don't want me there.  I'm hoping some strawberries will sweetened their outlook.

As I have said before this journey is amazing and full of unexpected surprises.

SQUATCH ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment