Thursday, November 1, 2012


I decided to expand my area of research.  I have been searching in the same spot more or less for the last 4 months.  I was becoming too entrenched and had tunnel-vision. 

WHAT IF I STAYED IN THE ONE SPOT AND MISSED THE CHANCE TO LEARN ALL I CAN OF THIS FASCINATING BIPEDAL PRIMATE?

As a person who loves to solve puzzles I wouldn't be much of a researcher if I stayed and not look to see if there was more.  So with this in mind, I decided to expand the area of research.  Originally I thought this was the only place I needed to investigate.

Wrong!  I was corrected on the first foray into the expanded area.

This picture I have posted is not the best.  I took this in driving rain mixed with sleet.  I had to wipe my camera lens twice before I was able to get a picture.  It was very frustrating to see something you know you need to look at but the weather conditions were deteriorating and I needed to leave before it became too dangerous.

The original area of investigation has taught me a lot.  There are signs in the forest that point to the possibility of BigFoot activity.  With those lessons learned I am more confident in my searching.  In the driving rain I have found 3 areas that I need to explore more in depth.  This photo is one of the clues of one spot.  You can see the terrain and how tree branches and boulders are placed that make me interested.  I have seen this before.

In my next blog I will tell you about my next foray into this expanded area.  I went back in there the next week.  I had a new experience happen to me in this new spot that never happened at the other.  It took me by surprise and unnerved me somewhat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment