Saturday, October 20, 2012






 
I have many questions that I have no answers to.  That is why I call myself clueless in BigFooting.  I think any person who is on a voyage of discovery needs to have more questions than answers.  The reason that I feel this way is simple.  Having the mindset of asking questions is a good way to help you continue to find answers.  It is the attitude of how you seek is how you find answers.
 
One of my main questions I have is:
 
Why does BigFoot use trees the way they do?
 
As I journey through this voyage I will be always asking this question as I look at evidence.  I feel that the answer to this question will answer most of the other questions about BigFoot.  I feel that the use of trees and why they do will give a clear picture of how this undocumented North American primate operates and why. 
 
Such a simple question but complicated implications.  This primate use of trees will be a key factor in my discovery.  Until I can answer some of the question I will continue to be clueless in this endeavor.  
 
I hope you continue to come with me on this journey.  Maybe together we can answer this simple question. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment