Friday, July 8, 2016

An In-between Trip in June


I am not sure if you are aware that I have several spots I go to investigate.  In my books you can't have too many.  LOL  I need to keep my eyes shut while driving or going with fellow investigators.  This one location happens to be one of my favorite spots.  It is called Central Colorado.  This is not one of my own locations but a friend's who has been going there for over 6 years.  He is gracious to share this place with me.  Which I am grateful.  It is where I camped for the first time while investigating.  This location is where I saw a brown 7 foot female Bigfoot a couple of years ago.  Oh!  The stories from this place!!!  I will try to share some more when I am unable to go to Roo's Place.  This place never lets me down.  A so-so camping trip there probably would be one many would die for.  I went there in-between 2 of my Roo's Place camping trips in June.  This place where I will not bring Roo.  Dogs have been killed there.  So I will not risk Roo or make the group there upset with me for taking her.  So I left her home with family.

We arrived there on Friday.  Set up camp and made our presence known to the group.  I told the guys I will sleep in the hot seat.  Usually if things are going to happen then that is the spot.  I will mention that I did put my cot about 1 1/2 feet from the wall of the tent.  What makes this tent interesting is that it is one of those outfitter's tent that does not have a floor and we do not tie down the bottom edges of the tent.  We do that on purpose.  This trip was the perfect example of why we do this.  I will go on record and state that I did sleep in the same spot on Saturday night, (I did place my camp chair between me and the wall of the tent though).   LOL  Also I would like to point out that in the past I was known for sleeping in the middle of tents for a reason.  Since being touched on the shoulder 2 years ago and this weekend kind of makes this mute and pointless for me.  If it happens, it happens.  My heart may need to pulled back into my chest again but I have moved on about worrying about being touched at night while sleeping. 

I had a hard time sleeping Friday night.  Stuff was being tossed at the sides of the tent.  Which is common to happen here at Central Colorado.  Not on the top of the tent but the sides by our heads.  I had finally fallen asleep with my back to the side of the tent.  Evidently I was talking in my sleep.  One of the guys said I had been talking a little bit before anything started to happen to me.  I don't remember that part except there was 3 Bigfoots in my dream.  Later when I was in that state where you are awake but you feel like its in a dream is when it happened.  I was laying there and I felt something touch the top of my head.  I had just the top of my head sticking out of my sleeping bag.  Then I felt 2 fingers move on my head and then pulled my hair!  I did a startled yelp and sat up.  I touched my head and found the strand of hair that was pulled out of my braid.  I told the guys that something touched my head and pulled my hair.  Then I showed them.  I did ask if I screamed but they said no.  It was a yelp and maybe a little high pitched.  LOL  Once I calmed down I laid back down.  We were all going back to sleep when something touched my back which was facing the tent!  I jumped up and told my husband to change places.  He did not want to.  So I just laid in my cot until it was light out and then fell back to sleep.

Whoever or whatever did this had to have long arms to reach me.  I was 1 1/2 feet away from the side of the tent the first time and then over 2 feet away the second time.  None of the guys were touched.  Only me.  I will admit that while this was happening I would not have minded if it was them and not me.  LOL

So my journey continues with many exciting and unexpected things.  Some maybe not what I would have preferred though.  Hopefully I will be camping at Roo's Place next weekend.  If not then I will share another story.  Maybe the first time camping at Central Colorado.  Hmmm...

SQUATCH ON my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment