Sunday, August 23, 2015


My journey of discovery of the bi-pedal primate here in Colorado has been a road with many twists and turns.  When I go back and read how my journal here on this blog has been an enriching and life changing endeavor, I am amazed by several factors.  The people I have met who I now call friend and the places I have been has been incredible but the most profound aspect of my journey had me go from wanting to believe/prove Bigfoot to being what I would call a knower.  I know they are real and out there in our woods and forest because of what I have seen, smelled and experienced while on this incredible journey.  Now I am wanting to learn more about them.  That my friends is why I started this journey.  I went from wanting to believe something that you feel is true but was based either on my emotions or from another person to now as a knower.  I have the proof by experience and evidence.  Do you see the difference?  There is nothing wrong with belief but for me in this endeavor I wanted more than belief.

I would like to thank each of you who has gone on this journey with me through my blog.  Again I am at a cross roads with this blog.  I will continue my journey in this manner or will I concentrate on one aspect of my investigations?  I have decided to go with my gut and concentrate on one of my investigations.  I feel if I do this then it will be more personal for you and for me.  I hope you enjoy this new twist to my blog.  I am excited to start what I suspect will be a major labor of love.

My blog will now concentrate on what I call Roo's Place.  What is amazing about this place is that it had me change my perspective of our forest friends that I did not see coming.  If you go back and read some of my earlier blogs, I have been very emphatic about our forest friends and dogs.  I still think here in Colorado that it is not a good thing to have dogs with you while out in the field camping but life in general you will find there will be exceptions.  I may have found an exception here at this location.  I am thinking that the personality of Roo, my dog and being an experienced investigator may have played a major factor at this location.

In my next post, I will start at the beginning of how we found this place and why.  The irony is wonderful.  I still smile and laugh when I think about this.  I hope to have you with me with my next post.  Until then....

SQUATCH ON!


No comments:

Post a Comment