Monday, June 22, 2015


This past weekend Jon and I took our dog Roo camping to see how she does. We were not purposely trying to go out investigating but had picked an area that was known for Bigfoot activity. We found signs of them close to our campsite. As we sat around the campfire Saturday night, Roo freaked out a couple of times, was anxious, tried to climb into my lap several times and was watching continuously a few spots around our campsite. Twice she did a little bark at something close. Then at 10:00 pm we started to hear rhythmic tree knocking. About 1/2 way through I turned on my camera and recorded until it quit. When I turned on the camera there was a lull in the knocking so I asked Jon to knock back. You can hear the knocking started up again and then Jon knocked. Jon did some more and his owl call in this video. You can plainly hear the knocks that were across the ravine from us. 

 Enjoy:

https://youtu.be/ow6AoOIYbhE

Squatch On!  My friends.  Squatch ON!!



No comments:

Post a Comment