Monday, January 19, 2015







 
 
This past fall, I had the pleasure of visiting the beautiful state of Alabama for the Bigfooting in Alabama Campout. This wonderful Bigfoot group on Facebook has expanded my circle of friends to include Mary Katherine Scruggs, Martin Scruggs, Dorothy Sullivan and others. 

I would like to talk about what I had found and documented while in Alabama. I have no doubt about the presence of Bigfoot there.  It was a treat to be able to see and document what I had found while making and establishing new friendships.  I was pointed to an area in the tree line where Mary Katherine Scruggs had seen a Bigfoot stand and watch. So naturally I went over there to look and see. I had found a track of prints that stopped just in the tree line. The prints were 14 inches long. It was a great vantage point to watch.

Later on I decided to wander by myself to a spot that drew my attention. As I walked over there I spied a small tree break. This tree break was by itself and reminded me of tree breaks in Colorado that I suspect are used as markers. It had the same look and characteristics. I looked around in that spot and realized my first impression about the tree break seemed to be valid. It is right by a well-used trail. It also looked like it was made to point to an area. I suspect this spot may be used as another vantage point to watch.

Mary Katherine showed me another area that was used by hunters but she suspected our forest friends were in there. When I walked around a deer blind I realized that there may be some structures close by that could be Bigfoot related. I felt they could be a direct response to where the deer blind was located. I found 3 X’s ringing the deer blind on one side. I also found a structure/symbol that is similar to some I had found in Colorado. What the X’s and the structure/symbol means I am not too sure about. I suspect it is some type of communication. 
 
The conclusion I will draw from my experience there in Alabama and other states is the ability for me to see certain patterns and key clues that point to the elusive bipedal primate.  As a species this primate has some common characteristics shared with others within the species even across the country.  That is what you expect to see with a species.

There are many in the bigfoot world that discount or dismiss tree breaks, structures and symbols. I can understand why because this occurs naturally in the forests and woods. What makes some breaks and structures Bigfoot related are the manner in which they were made. They will be in layers and look purposely made. If you can put randomly made breaks and structures side by side with ones that are Bigfoot related, you will be able to see the difference. Bigfoot related structures have trees wedged and woven into other sticks and trees that could not be made naturally. They are purposely made.
 
I would like to thank Mary Katherine Scruggs for the invitation and the warm welcome I received while there in Alabama.  Southern hospitality at its finest.  I appreciated her willingness to show me some areas of active Bigfoot activity.  My stay there was much too short.
 
As my journey of discovery continues I have realized that this journey is still full of mystery and wonderful friendships.  What more could a girl from the wilds of Colorado could ask for?
 
SQUATCH ON!  My friends.  SQUATCH ON
 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your article. I always find it amazing how Bigfoot can make these markers that most people just walk by, but those of us that are aware always have to take a second look. Thanks for sharing your adventure.

    ReplyDelete