Thursday, January 1, 2015


At the end of October I was invited to stop and explore a friend's location with him on my way to Alabama.  We met at day break on a cold Friday morning.  My intent was to go explore with him for a couple of hours and then continue on my way to Alabama.  Well, it turned into several hours and I did not get to Alabama until around 10:00 PM.  It was hard to leave when you keep finding physical evidence such as prints and impressions!  Tree Structures were found in key spots that you expect.  Plus the company was great.

This location reminded me of an active Bigfoot location in Colorado.  It was steep, rugged with tree structures in key locations.  And had ravines!  In several locations while exploring we came across prints and impressions.  Even in heavy leaf litter.  The steep slopes and embankments made me feel right at home.  The main difference between this location and Colorado was the thorns and the extremely dense foliage. 

There were many similarities found and validated my friend's investigations of his location to what I have found in Colorado:

  • Year round clean water source.
  • Steep and rugged terrain with ravines.
  • Plentiful food source such as deer and edible plants.
  • Able to hide with ease from people with good ground cover and trees.
  • Have an easy exit when needed.
  • High areas to view activities in the area.
  • Bigfoot is able to navigate the area with ease without detection.
  • Large prints found on a consistent basis.
  • Possible tree structures found in areas of Bigfoot activity.
  • Bigfoot seen or detected by my friend several times.
As I was exploring this jewel of a location I was able to make some deductions and find certain key elements expected in an active Bigfoot location.  All doing this without my friend pointing any of it out!  It was a day of validation for him and myself.  This location was over 12 hours from Colorado and I have never been there.  I was able to find and figure a few things on my own without him pointing it out.  There were many key things found that I would have expected to find in an active Bigfoot location in Colorado but wasn't sure if I would find in another location in another state.

The conclusion that became apparent to me was that certain key elements that I have been associating with Bigfoot may be a common element with them in other states. 

I would like to thank Shane Carpenter who was a gracious host and was willing to share his location with me for a wonderful 4+ hours on a cold fall morning.  I am honored he trusted me enough to share this wonderful location.  He is an excellent field researcher with great eye for details and finding key evidence.  I felt right at home there and did not want to leave. 

So my friends our forest friends have shared characteristics you would expect from a species even hundreds of miles away and in another state.  It just validated my premise that this is a real and living bipedal primate living here in North America.

SQUATCH ON!

1 comment:

  1. Some valuable info here--thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete