Saturday, December 14, 2013




You know when you are camping at a good location for Sasquatch when you find this close by.  This location and another was picked solely on the signs of their presence.  Both places was not what I would call an ideal location.  Just from my previous investigations I would expect them to be more remote.  It is not the case for these two groups.  I know they are not the same because of the distance between them.  Too far about 25-30 miles.  You would think I have learned by now not to have preconceived ideas or to assume anything in regards to this shy, elusive primate.

At each of location I have had them come in close to peek at me when it was dark.  The reason I know this because I had seen very good eye shine at both spots.  At one they got within 50 feet of me.  A little too close.  So I know they are there.  The signs and their presence clinched it.

I don't know why I was so surprised.  The environment at both location is great for our forest friends.  Teeming with deer and elk, densely forested with lots of ravines and hard for people to navigate.  One of the characteristics of primates is their adaptability.  This does apply to them.  I continue to be amazed at where they hunt and live.

So my friends onward we go.

SQUATCH ON!     

No comments:

Post a Comment