Saturday, January 12, 2013

 
 
I have been physically searching for the evidence of BigFoot now for over a year.  I have been lucky in my adventures.  I have found many things in this time frame which had taken many researchers years to find.  I also have been lucky that I haven't been seriously hurt or killed doing this.  There are risks involved in this endeavor whether people want to admit it or not.  BigFoot is a BIG forest being that is a predator.  They eat other animals.  Like any other predator including people there is risk factors involved especially for a woman.  I am careful while out and try to keep my eyes and ears open for possible problems.  The main thing I try to do while out exploring is to keep my mindset positive and being respectful of my surroundings and others who are sharing the woods and forest I am in. 
 
While I am out I have come across many things.  I try not to think everything I find is BigFoot related.  I have come across some things that I know that are man-made and possibly made to look BigFoot related.  I still don't understand people's reasoning on doing this.  They are only adding to the public perception of hoaxes and its all a joke in regards to BigFoot.  There is enough real evidence out there.  This is not necessary and downright wrong.  People who do this need to stop.
 
I am hoping in this new year I will keep finding more evidence, establish a larger BigFoot network within the BigFoot community and to help others who want to learn about this bipedal primate that lives in our woods and forest.  When the DNA findings are published I am curious on how they will be categorized within our natural world.  The indications so far show they have human genes and may be a hybrid of great ape and humans.  Lets hope we don't repeat our history on how our society has treated animals and Native Americans in the past.  This is a great time for us to show the positive aspects of our society.  Greed, selfishness and fame should never be a factor in this equation. 
 
This clueless person will continue her adventure.
 
SQUATCH ON! 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment