Thursday, November 26, 2015

Roo's Place Continues with the first of the 2 orange marbles!

This post on Roo's Place was another perplexing and exciting time there.  I had talked about finding those 2 marbles at this location.  Well... there is more to this story that I would like to share with you.  I do want to say that I try to be careful and analyze what I find.  Trying to figure out all possibilities first before thinking Bigfoot.  There are many out there who may think people like me think everything is Bigfoot and that there are no other possibilities to what was found, experienced or heard.  But the fact is I am the opposite to this mindset.  Let me give you an example of this that was experienced here at this location:

     The camping trip before this one we were hearing a lot of knocks during the day.  These knocks were fairly close and had no rhyme or reason to them.  We were excited but puzzled because from past experiences from other locations the knocks were not quite like these we were hearing.  Plus they did not seem like the ones we heard at night and also a couple of them were completely different to these.  Some even sounded like something falling and hitting the ground.
     This camping trip we started to hear these knocks again.  We finally figured out what was these knocks!  The squirrels at this location were breaking pinecones off in the trees and dropping them.  They were loud.  We knew the sound did not sound quite right but they did sound like knocks.  Now we ignore those sounds.  This was another experience in the forest that you need to learn so your deductions are more accurate.

We did hear knocks several times later on in the day and then during the evening we knew were not squirrel related.  This weekend was a great weekend for us to learn and becoming familiar to the sounds.  I do want to say that the squirrel related knocks were only from about 8:00 am to about 5:00 pm.  We did not hear them outside of this time frame.  I got rather good at telling the difference between squirrel and our forest friends.

On at Saturday I had walked down to the spot where we had left the steak/bones for our friends.  They had taken a bite out of mine but they were there when we left the weekend before.  I was anxious to see if they were still there.  I wasn't expecting them to be because there are other creatures in the forest that would eat them after we left.


My steak/bone was gone but Jon's was still there.  I suspect this was Bigfoot related because why would a coyote, bear or crow leave one still there?  Plus it probably would have been knocked down to the ground when they had taken or eaten my steak/bone.  It was on top of Jon's.  I found it interesting that there was a bite taken out of mine the weekend before and now it is gone... BUT that was not all!




I found another marble!  I found it on the way back from checking the structure where I had left the steaks/bones.  Again on the pathway I use to go back to the campsite.  What are the odds of me finding the 2 marbles the weekend before and then finding this one the next weekend?  This marble WAS NOT there beforehand. 
Also this was not all that had happened this weekend either.

This next thing I would like to point out, I know the time frame of when it happened.  Which was between 9:00 am-5 pm.  It was in the day time and I it surprised me.  I checked this structure at least twice that day.  Once in the morning and then before it gets dark.  Now I don't try to check it too much because of this weekend.  I want this to happen again if possible and they may not do this if I am watching it.


This is a close up of what I found Saturday morning.  It was what I expected to find.  Thank goodness I take a lot of pictures.  This helps me to keep a visual track of what I am finding.  There are a lot of sticks when they fall that look like a glyph.  The key to being accurate and making sure it was not naturally made is to look at the whole area, take pictures from many angles and to check often.  That way you rule out other factors.  I had checked this area the night before and knew what I would see.  There was no rain or wind, so I knew what the conditions were.  I had found the top middle one before and made the bottom one.  This photo below is what I saw after 5:00 pm Saturday.



The stick to the right of my glyph and the bigger flatter one was not there Saturday morning.  I have an idea of what it means but it is a personal one and I will keep it to myself.  All I will say is that I suspect it has something to do with the orange marble.  I will leave it at that since it is my opinion and not based on anything more.

This place is amazing.  I had also found some more structures that ring our campsite.  I had invited my friend Harriett and her husband to come and spend a weekend with us here.  Boy, that was a GREAT weekend.  We had some great things happened and also something that I was not expecting to experience at this location.  Come back and hear what had happened on that weekend.  I am excited to share it with you.  So my friends until next time...

SQUATCH ON!




No comments:

Post a Comment