Saturday, August 3, 2013


With anticipation I went back.  As I was going in I found a track of prints that looked like one chased a deer.  I followed the tracks up to a game trail that was closer to where I had my 3 glimpses last year.  Then I decided to follow the game trail.  Guess what I found?  A 14 inch print!  Actually several.  I followed the 14 inch prints to the perfect rock spot.  Secluded but open enough around me with enough foliage for them.  Almost like I was led there.  Interesting.

Just before I came upon the rock I saw movement.  When I looked closely I saw a brown shape bend down from some trees by the cliff to watch me.  It had long hair!!!!  It looked at me and then turned around and climbed up the rock that was behind him/her.  This was not a bear, deer, mountain lion, elk, squirrel or coyote.  The color, size and length  of hair indicated that it was not any of those animals.  My 3 glimpses I had last year were black.  This is the first brown one for me to see.

I sat in my new spot for 2 hours.  Guess what happen during this time?  Over to my right by a bus-sized boulder between 2 trees I saw a black shape watch me!!!!  I moved my head to the right and the shape did the same thing.  So I talked with the shape.  For 20 minutes I would look, talk and move.  The black shape did what I did (except the talking part).  Several times I clearly saw the head and shoulders.  Interesting, interesting, very interesting.

About 20 minutes before I left a young buck came within 10-15 feet of me.  He watched me and I talked with him.  I heard some knocks and he did too.  In fact he got very nervous.  He licked his nose, flicked his tail up and stomped his front foreleg while glancing towards the knocks.  I kept telling him he will be dinner for my friends if he doesn't leave soon.  I was getting nervous that I may see him hunted down in front of me.  He finally left while looking back behind him where the knocks were.

Well, this visit was much more than I expected.  I have no doubt about what I saw.  I saw a brown and black Sasquatch or Big Foot.  I am still wrapping my mind around what I saw and experienced on that day.  If they were not Big Foot what were they? 

Who knows what will happen next?

SQUATCH ON!





No comments:

Post a Comment