Saturday, April 20, 2013




The weather here in Colorado has been crazy.  Our winter was in March and April.  I am ready for the snow to move on.  The cold and snowy conditions here in Colorado had slowed down my research.  Finally today was perfect to go out.

I decided to venture into the lower areas of my research spot but not too close to the nest.  As I'm walking around the area I noticed 2 new X's and a few new tree breaks.  The X's like the one pictured here which usually means to stay out.  Both X's are located where you would start to go up to the nest.  The tree breaks I am not worried about but I do worry about the X's.

So I'm wondering if the X's are directed towards me.  They know that I am aware of the nest and the surrounding area.  In the past I have been able to wander around without them having issues.  Today I only wandered around at the base of the area.  Just below where I had the 3 glimpses of them last year.  I heard a very loud wood knock while in there.  The birds were doing alarm calls off and on the whole time I was there.  I'm pretty sure the calls were not directed towards me.

When I came home I listened to my audio.  I knew there was a knock at about an hour into my investigation.  After listening to my audio I was amazed.  I had 2 knocks recorded, rock clacks and had static and some type of clicking that were recorded while I was in certain areas exploring.  I only heard the one knock.  More was going on that I was aware of.  I am pretty sure they were there watching me.  I will tell you why:
  •  Alarm calls from birds all around me.  Some were close and some were in the distance.
  • One large bird flew away in a hurry down the ravine towards me.
  • 2 knocks.  I heard one and the other was recorded by my audio.  They were 30 minutes apart.
  • The rock clacks were recorded by my audio between the 2 knocks.
  • I have static recorded off and on by my audio.  ???  I am in a forested area.  What caused the static?  This static is only in certain spots.  It is not heard anywhere else I went but at those spots.  
  • I have some type of clicking that may be electrical in nature.  At least it seems to me.  Again only at certain spots.
When I heard the static I am fairly certain what caused it and why.  I have recorded this static in the past at 2 other locations.  The clicking I think is related to the static.  I believe this static is Big Foot related.  Hear me out before dismisses this as my imagination.  I think I was being scanned by them while at the base area of the nesting spot.  I think the static was a full blown scanning because of where I was.  The clicking was when I was walking to the side and away from the nesting area.  I am pretty sure the static was when I was facing or walking towards where the nest is.  I was totally unaware of this going on.  I did not have an inkling until I listened to my recorder.
 
If you have not heard of this before about Big Foot I will briefly explain to you.
 
  1. Eye shine reported that are Big Foot related.  This eye shine is seen without a light being shined into the eyes.  When you shine a light into an alligator's eyes the light is reflected back to you from their eyes.  Cat's eyes will do the same thing.  This is what we are familiar with.  How do you explain about Big Foot eye shine when there are no other lights around?  I have seen this personally.  They are able to do this.  How and why is unknown.
  2. People reported about being zapped or sizzled by Big Foot.  The symptoms are similar to electrical shock.  Within the Big Foot community there is a theory that it is done by infra sound.  Sasquatch Investigations of the Rockies (SIR) and I feel that it is electrical in nature just by analyzing the symptoms that people describe.  I have had this directed at me about a year ago.  I have posted this in an earlier posting.  You are welcome to go back and read it.  I popped back behind a large rock when this happened.  
  3. When I was camping with another investigator last July, we had a 9 inch rock thrown at us one evening.  When we went to bed we had at least 2 Big Foot walking around us while we laid there listening.  On my audio recorder and also on Theresa's we had static but only when they were right next to us when they were stalking us.  We don't know how and why we would have static.  Our audio recorders only had this during this stalking time.
  4. My husband and I went camping and I left my audio on while we slept.  On it you could hear something walking around and then I had static off and on for a few minutes.  Again don't know why and how.
After those 2 episodes and learning about the symptoms of electrical shock it made sense about the eye shine with Big Foot.  Somehow they are able to use their eyes in some type of electrical adaptation.  I feel that they are able to scan.  Again the how and why is unknown.
 
If you are wondering how this is possible you need to go back to what we see in nature.  There are animals who use electricity.  Eels and deep water fish are able to generate electricity for their use.  All of us generate electricity.  It seems some have adapted this to help with their survival.
 
I know this is a long posting.  I hope I have opened some new possibilities and ideas.
 
Squatch On!    

No comments:

Post a Comment